Registration & Entry Guidelines
Planning is underway for the 2020 STEAM Expo from 9am-3pm at the Nevada County Fairgrounds on Saturday, March 28, 2020. To register your students or to become a community partner, exhibitor, or sponsor, please click on your desired link below and complete the Google Form to register today!
For Schools & Students
2. SCIENCE ENTRY GUIDELINES & REGISTRATION - (Grades K-12)
3. TECHNOLOGY EXHIBIT & ENGINEERING - On-the-Spot Tech CHALLENGE - (Grades K-12)
4. ART ENTRY GUIDELINES & APPLICATION - (Grades TK-12)
5. MATH CHALLENGE - TEAM Problem Solving - (Grades 5-8)
6. School STEAM Exhibits - Showcase your School's STEAM curriculum and secure your space for a hands-on demo today! (Grades TK-12)
For Community Partners & Sponsors
7. Community Exhibits - Career & College Community Connections (including: employers, ERC members and Sierra College) - Register your business for an exhibit space
8. Sponsors - Want to support our STEAM Expo and advertise your business? We need you help, consider becoming a STEAM Sponsor!